auto fold

Thread: auto fold

Default auto fold

I would like the advance fold control on both my right mouse button and a hotkey. Is there already a way to have the same action both places or should I start a suggestion poll?

Hu

I'm afraid this isn't currently possible. Feel free to make a suggestion thread. In the meantime a small .ahk should do the trick. Try adding this to a blank .ahk file before running:

rbutton::^a
    F11::^a
    F12::rbutton

Set the AA check/fold hotkey to "control+a" and change "F11" to whatever key you want to hit. The third line is so you can hit "F12" to send a right mouse button click to turn the .ahk off after your finished
    Last edited by Fool; 11-05-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm afraid this isn't currently possible. Feel free to make a suggestion thread. In the meantime a small .ahk should do the trick. Try adding this to a blank .ahk file before running:

rbutton::^a
    F11::^a
    F12::rbutton

Set the AA check/fold hotkey to "control+a" and change "F11" to whatever key you want to hit. The third line is so you can hit "F12" to send a right mouse button click to turn the .ahk off after your finished

I have never messed with .ahk files other than one that was all in place to auto extend time but I'm sure I can find an .ahk file to cut and paste into with a little digging and rename it.

Thanks for the very quick response.

Hu

If you have .ahk installed on your PC you should be able to right click a blank spot on your desktop and select new AutoHotKey script to make a blank one. Then right click the file and select edit script to paste in that text.

Default Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    If you have .ahk installed on your PC you should be able to right click a blank spot on your desktop and select new AutoHotKey script to make a blank one. Then right click the file and select edit script to paste in that text.
    Thanks Again!

Hu