opening/closing registering for tourneys...

Question opening/closing registering for tourneys...

I don't understand if this is working for me correctly. When I double click on a tourney in the main lobby, with my current settings, it will open the tourney registration window, automatically register me, and then leave the tournament lobby "open". Is there no setting that will then automatically close the tournament window that I just registered for?

Thanks!

Does the lobby close once the tournament starts? You can also register for a tournament without opening a lobby by highlighting the tournament and clicking the register button in the main Lobby.
    Last edited by Fool; 07-24-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Yes

We are considering changing this in a future update but Full Tilt seems to have a lot of problems with windows and pop ups being closed too quickly. For now the lobbies are set to close when the game starts.

Yea when your 16 tabling, having the lobby close automatically after registration would just be another automated step and one less click with each action I have to make. I could care less when playing few tables, but when you have two monitors cluttered with tables, the lobby not closing is a pain in the a$$.

Also....just so you know....

* The Auto handle Tournament buyin popup "doesn't" work on the $1 daily rebuy. I could really care less, but I wanted to pass it on to you so that you know there might be something in the coding on these that is off, and it might pop up with other things down the road.

* The Auto handle Tournament buyin popup "doesn't" work at all on my "Favorites" tab in the main lobby.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if I've missed that $1 tournament you mentioned for today but I'll definitely look into this and make any necessary bug reports.