table ninja 2, first try, multiple bugs

Default table ninja 2, first try, multiple bugs

I wander if somebody actually played a session before releasing it. Version 2.1.80

bug 1
    hot keys - table control - cycle first in line -> does not accept the "substract" key on the munerical keypad. cycle forward and cycle backwrd accept it fine, but cycle first in line does not.

cycle first in line does not actually put focus on the table, after sng sensei does its business, the focus stays on the main PS lobby. Cycle-first-in-line actually does nothing in that case, the focus stays on the lobby, which can be checked with windows-tab flip. So, this means that after sensei cycles, inbuild PS shortcuts do not work, and I must waste time and move my hand to the mouse to actually click on the table.

bug 2
    even though "auto close single ok popups" is off, and also all other annoyances are off, TN2 clicks ok on the "unregister tournament" ok box, and also on the "vip stellar rewards" dialog in the cashier. Both are automatically closed, and can't be seen. I have no idea why.

bug 3
    while registering, sensei randomly switches the order of columns in the list of tournaments. Annoying. Also, the sort order is switched randomly on a column, and once it hits "enrolled" column, not all 4 tournaments will be registered, because the act of registering will move that line up or down.

bug 4
    cycle time in sensei can go bellow 0, and also, seems not to actually change until you click somewhere outside the box.

bug 5
    I try to put the ')' key on the numkey part to be a miniraise, In the hotkeys-betting, this key is marked as "Alt-1". In the table control, cycle backwards, this key is marked as "alt-4". In the table ninja 1, this key was named "<alt>-NumPad0, and when imported in the TN2 via "import settings" it was also known as "alt-numpad0". Needless to say, in neither of those 3 cases, it does not work, no matter what the name.

replied to your post on TN2
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback