Tables Dont PopUP

Default Tables Dont PopUP

Hello there, in a random time , while iam grinding the tables stop to popup (stacked) when its my time to act and iam sitting out. I dont know why they dont popup infront me when its my time to act.. ?

I am confused by your issue are you sitting in on the table or in sit out mode? What is the version number you have of table ninja?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

TN2 Version : 2.1.38.0

I mean while iam playing as Stacked Tables. In random time it might stop Popup table whenever action is required and my tables are going sitting out.

This is an old version of TN2 please update to 2.1.470 the latest update go to the updates tab > stable updates > change to auto

If you want the latest beta version 2.1.72.0 go to the updates tab > beta updates > change to auto the latest beta version has the following fixes

* Reimplemented popup active table ("Steal Focus from other apps if mouse hovers a table" checkbox)
    * Cycle to first in line became a GLOBAL hotkey
    * show display information even at tables not in focus
    * if tables are minimized and we have "Popup table whenever action is required" checked, show warning
    * improvements on TN2's speed (OSD)
    * fixed: Auto click I'm back ( Never sit out ) not working on FTP or PP
    * fixed: TN2 do not autocloses FTP tourneys
    * fixed: layout can not be saved
    * improvements on TN2's speed

Let me know if you are still experiencing issues
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I cant update it its saying You Have the latest TN2 version .. but i got the 2.1.38.0