Update TableNinja "soon" - Sensei problem
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Update TableNinja "soon" - Sensei problem

Hi,

It takes now about 2 months to fix the problems with the sensei. Where is the problem to fix it?
    Much grinders need this feature and paid for TN! Fool's work is very hard because he is not the developer but must hear our "flaming".

But the limit is reached and i'll hope a developer can post now whats the problem and how long does it take to fix it.

Best regards sh1n

We are working on this. We are actually at a point where I could use some help. I need a copy of a PokerStars.log.0 and PokerStars.log.1 files that covers a period of time when this problem occurs. You can find the files in C:/Users/YourUserName/AppData/Local/PokerStars. Please email them to support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread and I'll get them to the developers.

Do you still need help with this issue? I'm encountering the issue even after the 1.2.147.0 update.

Quote Originally Posted by Raventhon View Post
    Do you still need help with this issue? I'm encountering the issue even after the 1.2.147.0 update.

Yes, thank you. After the problem has occurred several times please send a copy of your PokerStars.log.0 file to support@alxsoftware.com. You can find the file in C:/Users/YourUserName/AppData/Local/PokerStars.

I've got a 250 sng session where the count's wildly off on all of the slots -- is that enough, or would you like me to play a few more sets first?

I'm not sure how far back the Stars log goes but if that's all in there it will be a big help. Thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm not sure how far back the Stars log goes but if that's all in there it will be a big help. Thanks ...
    ...and nothing happened since then...

lol TN just came out with an update "sng sensei fixed". And what happens? It still doen't work correctly.
    Are you kidding your customers? We paid money for that!!!!

Please explain problem in details and send logs + config + screens on email.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Please explain problem in details and send logs + config + screens on email.
    You are making jokes, aren't you?
    The problem is duscussed here for about 8 months and we are promised that "the developers are working on it".
    Nothing happened since then.