HEM 1 when push bet button on stars, the tables button behind is being pushed aswell

Default HEM 1 when push bet button on stars, the tables button behind is being pushed aswell

I use Tableninja with holdem Manager and when i play more like 15 tables and i push the bet button of the talbe on top, sometimes it also pushes the bet button of the table below, i dont get this. This is anoying.

anyone knows what causes this?

Are you using the mouse to push the bet button?
    Are you playing cascaded tables?
    Can it be that the table behind comes to the foreground in the same moment you click the button?

It may help to increase your mouse double click time.

- ya, no TN auto push hk.
    - no, stacked.
    - ya that might be thee case, cant explain it how this could happen in a different way.

- how to do that, and what will it acually do. though it only needs a single click to push the button.

This seems pretty odd. Are you getting any delays in popping up?

Your mouse usually has some software program that controls button settings - if Microsoft, you can find this in the control panel - hardware section.

If another brand, check out the program files folder for the brand. There should be a config gui that you can set the buttons in.

Does this happen without the AHK running?

Your programs that you run - HM, Stars, hmimport, hmhud, ahk, mouse software, should all be added to the exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall programs. They also should be run as administrator.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

might be minimal popping delays, donno, but as i remember when i play 20+tables sometimes the hud crashes/ freezes ,

never tried to play 20 tables without Table Ninja.

i use g-data it has no exeptions list

PS: i try to deactivate one engine in the antivirus programm while playing, maybe that helps.

Or maybe i should buy a graphic card, i only use onboard graphics. And in my win diagnostics i get a rating of 5 due to my gra.ca. though everything else is rated with 7.
    Last edited by poporella; 12-07-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Ps: this doesnt change anything. I have the double click time now on maximum...

I think there are sometimes table popping up above the active window and it only occurs after an hour of play 18+ tables.
    and things like this happen

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/atta...and_000018.jpg

need help!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by poporella; 12-08-2012 at 04:01 AM.

I think this might be better handled by the TN support so I am going to move this to his forum to see if he can help.

Quote Originally Posted by poporella View Post
    I use Tableninja with holdem Manager and when i play more like 15 tables and i push the bet button of the talbe on top, sometimes it also pushes the bet button of the table below, i dont get this. This is anoying.

anyone knows what causes this?

It sounds like there many be a few problems. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.