TableNinja Version 1.2.144.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.144.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Hey guys,

We've fixed a problem that could have prevented your lobby from being detected in some regional clients since a recent Stars update.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.144.0
    --------------------------
    Bug fixes
    * Fix SNG-Sensei tab selection
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

"Select Sit-N-Go in the main lobby" seems that fix didnt help.

Sensei works when i set settings folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Poker Stars; with proper one (Users\...\PokerStars.EU doesnt as it was before fix.
    Last edited by herek; 11-14-2012 at 05:15 AM.

update is still garbage you need to STOP forcing updates it's really messing with my grind totally ridiculous no other software on the planet forces an update why does one that is supposed to help make you money do so

and don't dare ask me to send my log files i already did and received zero response from your "awesome team" and it is still not working after a specific update to fix what you broke in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by herek View Post
    "Select Sit-N-Go in the main lobby" seems that fix didnt help.

Sensei works when i set settings folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Poker Stars; with proper one (Users\...\PokerStars.EU doesnt as it was before fix.

I'm not sure I understand. The Sensei only works for Stars.eu when you change your settings folder to the .com folder path?

i am using the .com and it's not working at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. The Sensei only works for Stars.eu when you change your settings folder to the .com folder path?
    I dont change to .com, i dont have it. I changed to folder where stars are installed.

Quote Originally Posted by OTPlayboy View Post
    i am using the .com and it's not working at all!!
    Quote Originally Posted by herek View Post
    I dont change to .com, i dont have it. I changed to folder where stars are installed.

I'm afraid the installation folder won't work unless your using Win XP. TableNinja needs to know what folder your user.ini file is in. Stars keeps it in your PokerStars Settings folder. The folder and file will only be in one place on your PC. This location is shown when you go to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure the path shown in TableNinja>Setup matches the path shown in Stars exactly.

no i meant i am using the pokerstars.com client on win7 64 and am using the user\?????\appdata\local\pokerstars path and it is not working on any theme switched a mirrion times and still nothing

Please make sure your PokerStars settings folder is set correctly by manually navigating to that folder in TableNinja>Setup. You can find the path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder.

If that doesn't help please email support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread. I'll take a look over teamviewer and see what I can do.