table ninja preflop bet

Default table ninja preflop bet

doesn't work preflop bet in sng on pokerstars, exposed 3бб + 1бб on a limper, and yet doesn't pull out from sitout, in нинзе all ticks are put down, layout standard, who can knows as to correct?

Try going to PokerStars>View>Table Themes and change to and background other than the "Blacktop" table background. The blacktop background too closely mirrors the pot box border colors and can cause betting to fail. If this doesn't seem to solve the problem please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Table backgrounds before changed didn't help, but when put other standard subject Black it seems earned, thanks.

Preflop bets don't work for me, too, before I saw this thread.

TN pre-flop bet seems to work when changing theme to "Nova"
    TNFT pre-flop bet doesn't work in "Racetrack"

For both TableNinja and TableNinjaFT make sure the theme your using matches whats shown on the Setup tab. If that doesn't seem to help please send me a copy of the files listed above and I'll check them over.

Same problem but with Tableninja on Party. I am using classic table style modified with SkinChanger2.0 (freeware on 2+2). All other functions of TN works fine for me... Maybe I can help you somehow to fix it? Also will be nice to get option to open 3bb+1bb for limper from all position except button, where I wonna open 2bb+1bb for limper. Thanks .

I'm afraid only the modern table, default theme is currently supported on Party. Other themes are untested and are unlikely to work. Its also not currently possible to set preset bets by positions. We may be able to add something like this in the future but its a very large project and not currently in development.

Here you can ask one more question, I play on the FTP and use The Table Ninja and closing tables hangs TN have to close it and re-open, this can anything be done?

Quote Originally Posted by nurik101 View Post
    Here you can ask one more question, I play on the FTP and use The Table Ninja and closing tables hangs TN have to close it and re-open, this can anything be done?

I'm not sure whats happening yet as I'm unable to reproduce this. I've let the developers know though and passed on all this information to them. We are working through the problem and will release a fix as soon as we can. Sorry for the hassle.