how to disable "game type may not be supported"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how to disable "game type may not be supported"?

I get this error in the Pokerstars lobby... how do I disable it?

Try going to TableNinja>General and check the box marked "Hide in-application notifications". Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try going to TableNinja>General and check the box marked "Hide in-application notifications". Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.
    It didn't help, I just got the error with the box checked.

Are you playing on Stars.com or one of the regional clients? Are games other than Hold'em showing up in your filter? Try using the checkboxes to disable everything under "Game" and "Mixed" except for Hold'em. If that doesn't seem to help please send a screenshot of your lobby, filter, and Sensei tab after applying your filter to support@alxsoftware.com.

I'd like to keep mixed games visible and turn off the warning.

I'm afraid this isn't currently possible. Its likely something that can be fixed with a coming update though. I'll be happy to mention the idea to the developers.

I have this same issue. I got nothing but holdem going on. It started after the last update and reverting to the previous one doesn't help. It also actually does not work (doesnt click i'm back button etc). It happens every time a table pops up. If I close and reopen tableninja it works again until the next table opens. I play tourneys so I don't know if closing and opening tables helps or not. Please fix it, this makes playing mttsngs turbos etc impossible atm and tilts the shit out of me. Fwiw I got latest version of hem, stars, ninja, windows 7, up to date computer gear, and never had this before with 3+ years of tableninja

Default Same Issue

Same issue. Very annoying to have to close the table and re-open for TN to recognize that its a NLHE table.

The recent update has caused several problems. As a temporary solution while you're waiting for the update you can revert Stars to the previous version.

To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    The recent update has caused several problems. As a temporary solution while you're waiting for the update you can revert Stars to the previous version.

To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.
    Could you host the back up for the ones that dont have it? this bug is really annoying