Problems with next to act table

Default Problems with next to act table

I'm guessing I must have a setting wrong as otherwise this would be a major bug. I play STTs, and have recently started using a game pad to play, rather than a mouse, so this issue has only recently become apparent to me. The problem is that the table to act "switches" sometimes just as I'm about to act, meaning that I may make the wrong action on the table it switches to. Sometimes it flicks momentarily to the new table and flicks back, other times it stays on the other table. Obviously with a mouse this doesn't matter because I'd still be clicking on the right table (I play tiled), but with a game pad I'm making the wrong action.

It often seems to happen when a new table has opened, or when a new table requires me to act for the first time.

I did wonder whether it was just me imagining it or not concentrating, but, without a doubt, this has been happening, and it's becoming tilt-worthy, I called an all-in with something like 52o earlier.

I play with 12 tables tiled but overlapping, not sure if this is relevant.

Try going to TableNinja>Annoyances and disable the box marked "Auto switch to info tab". We are working on a fix for this feature and will release it with the next update.

I've unchecked that box, and it's still happening. I reduced the number of tables I'm playing to try to see exactly what is happening, and it's definitely related to new tables opening or when I first have to act on a new table.

Try going to PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and disable the box marked "New Tournaments Take Focus" and "Auto-open Sit & Go tournament lobby". Then go to TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens".

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try going to TableNinja>Annoyances and disable the box marked "Auto switch to info tab". We are working on a fix for this feature and will release it with the next update.
    I'll just send in a post saying that I am affected with this problem and hope that it gets resolved as soon as possible (focus gets stolen just as you are to act on the first hand in a just opened tournament if you have "auto switch to info tab" in use. I didn't have this problem when there was a refresh button to press and Tableninja had a feature to push just that).
    Last edited by JtX; 07-24-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try going to PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and disable the box marked "New Tournaments Take Focus" and "Auto-open Sit & Go tournament lobby". Then go to TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens".
    Just played a session and I think this has cured it, will hold my breath for another couple of sessions though

Many thanks for your help.