Error - Hotkeys not working on stars

Default Error - Hotkeys not working on stars

For example, I have "B" set up for bet. None of them function at all and I'm forced to manually click the bet button with my mouse. All other features work OK. I'm using the trial version (1.2.131.0)

edit: I should note that other hotkeys do work. Cycling through tables and tile/stack hotkeys work ok. Its just the basic and advance action hotkeys which aren't working.

double edit: attachment

3rd edit: I use Windows XP. I closed my hud, same problem, no change.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kikadell; 07-09-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Are you using a custom table theme? The basic hotkeys read the buttons before sending. If the buttons have moved or been recolored it can cause the hotkey to fail. I'm afraid the files you attached are config files. They won't show me any information about the error. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over:

1) Your TNLog files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Same problem. Not working bet call etc. but working cycling (windows xp)