TableNinja Version 1.2.128.0 -- Fix for .com Sensei

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.128.0 -- Fix for .com Sensei

Hey guys,

We've implemented a fix for the Stars.com lobby resulting from the recent update.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.128.0
    --------------------------
    Bug fixes
    * Fix interaction with the PokerStars.com lobby
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

So i restart table ninja, and get the update notice, obv I fucking sigh because we all know what happens when table ninja updates. Go to load a set, and BOOOOM table ninja no longer works and says I need to be in the sng lobby to open sngs. Well guess fucking what, I am in the fucking sng lobby.

Are you using the classic lobby theme? If so try switching to the black theme. Support of the classic lobby has been temporarily suspended due to the differences between the regional clients.

Hey,

i am trying to use the SNG sensei to register me for heads up hyper sit n goes, but i can't figure out how to get it to only register for lobbies that are EMPTY, not lobbies that have 1 person registered. i want to register for games that are 0/2, not 1/2. Any advice FOOL? Thanks in advance

Try either sorting the lobby by enrolled or enabling sorting optimization in the Sensei. With optimization disabled the Sensei should load tables from the top of the list down. With optimization enabled the Sensei will flip the list in a random order. Either should fix the problem but let me know if not.

hey james

I tried sorting by enrolled first, and that doesn't work if all the heads-up lobbies have 1/2 players registered because TN will just register for one of the 1/2 games. Sometimes it will register for an empty lobby, but if all the lobbies are taken by 1 reg each it will just sit one of them instead of waiting. I want TN to wait for a game to be 0/2 and to register for that game. How can I do that? Thanks.

You can disable sorting optimization and sort the lobby so empty games show at the top of the list. There isn't a way to only register for empty games though. The Sensei will register you in any game that shows up in your lobby when your filter is applied. Let me know if you have any other questions.