jump mouse pointer to a specific table

Default jump mouse pointer to a specific table

Is there anyway I can make the mouse pointer jump to a specific table. Say for example playing 6 tiled tables. Is it possible to say label each table according to their position 1,2,3,4,5,6 and assigning keys to make the pointer jump to that table when the key is pressed.

AFAIK TN doesn't have that functionality but it might be handy to be able to do so. Right now I can just cycle to next in line or cycle back and forth. Sometimes there's a delay before I can spot which table the action is at.

This isn't currently possible. It is an interesting idea though and I'll be happy to pass it on to the developers.

Cool. I Imagine this should be really easy to do also as you have already have the functionality to jump the pointer in TN. Also found via Google that in .net, which I gather you use, the mouse pointer is simply moved using this Cursor.Position = new Point(x, y); (x and y being replaced by numeric coordinates obviously enough).

I haven't done any programming myself in a while, but I'm tempted to give this a go, since as yet the functionality can't be found elsewhere and it looks like it should be easy to do.