TableNinja Version 1.2.102.0 -- New Auto Rebuy and Auto add-on support.

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.102.0 -- New Auto Rebuy and Auto add-on support.

Hey guys,

We've added support for a several auto rebuy features on both .com and .fr. We've also added support for auto add-on. The new features can be found in TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournamenets.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.102.0
    --------------------------
    New Features

Added support for auto rebuy and double auto rebuy.
    Added support for auto add-on.
    Added support for .fr auto rebuy.
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post in the thread below and we'll be happy to help you.

TableNinja :: Support

Thanks,

Fool

the double rebuy box keeps flashin tlicked un ticked even whwn is is turned of on stars and on table ninja?

I've had another user report this problem and it seems to be a problem with the update. I've let the developers know. We will start working on a fix and release it as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.

is there any way of undoing this software update as it is wrecking my head and costing me money ?

Quote Originally Posted by conboy View Post
    the double rebuy box keeps flashin tlicked un ticked even whwn is is turned of on stars and on table ninja?

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you using a custom theme or background? Have you tested with one of the supported themes?

Quote Originally Posted by conboy View Post

It looks like there is a conflict with trying to manually control the rebuy and add-on check boxes. Controlling them from TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments works as expected. If your settings in TableNinja don't match the state at the table though the table state is overridden.

I've informed the developers. We will have an update that resolves the conflict as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.