TS not scanning

Thread: TS not scanning

Default TS not scanning

When i try to scan Full tilt tables i press the scan button and i makes the sound like it is allready done but it hasn't scanned anything yet. No tables popped up etc. So i get 0 results from the tablescanner.

i am running 1.11.05a at the moment. It looks like tablescanner doesn't see the tables at full tilt. It is like i click scan and 1 sec after it, it says it's done.

can someone help me please

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Does the Full Tilt lobby display all the tables (alphabetically) you'd like to scan?
    Can you post a screenshot of your TableScanner window (especially the left side with all the table filters)_
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i am running windows 7 64 bit system. With kaspersky anti virus scanner. Allthough i turned down kaspersky and yet it still didn't scan the tables.

I will put in a screen shot later i am at school now . But a friend of me who is using holdem manager aswell and he has the same table filters as i have and his is working fine. So that is kind of strange. Allthough he is not running win 7 but he is running vista 32 bit.

And yes i have the tables at alphabetical order.

Is the lobby menu go to Lobby View and make sure standard is selected too
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

lobby is on standard view. But the strangest thing is it worked fine on tuesday and then on wednesday it just stopped.

this is a screenshot from my tablescanner filters

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5978/hmts.png
    Last edited by IdontKnow; 11-05-2010 at 07:02 AM. Reason: forgot something

Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.