5050poker.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5050poker.com

Default 5050poker.com

is this microgaming site supported?
    could you list all supported microgaming sites?

rgrds kabo

I didn't write it but I asked in subforum about table scanner, so i wonder if table scanner is working or not on microgaming sites. especially 5050poker.com.

i will be appreciate if somebody confirm proper working table scanner on 5050poker.com

regards
    kabo

Im not 100% sure if we support 5050 or not but ill check for you and get back to you asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

bump

Hi, we support that network so it should work, have you tried it out? If so and its not working let us know and well see what we can do about adding support for them
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I didn't try because trial period for scanner is exceeded. I don't want to buy it until I'm sure that it is working. If you can give me another trial period (even one or two days is enough) I will test it and give you a feedback .

regards
    kabo

Thumbs down scanner doesn't work

Unfortunately I bought table scanner and it doesn't work with 5050poker.com .
    In advanced menu scanner stops workin after checking one table and display nothing.
    In tree menu HEM crashed and shut down with message:
    AppName: holdemmanager.exe AppVer: 1.11.2.2375 ModName: prima.dll
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000a817
    and generate file with errors in attachment

windows XP
    HEM 1.11.02b

could you help me?

regards
    kabo
    Last edited by kabo; 07-01-2010 at 04:19 PM.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

The scanner doesn't work at 5050poker... but i found a way for the scanner to work at ALL Microgaming sites, its pretty simples if you want to try.

1 - Delete all Folders (only the folders) on the 5050poker main directory (control, global, local, theme, etc)

2 - Install Ladbrokes and copy the same folders you deleted from 5050poker. Paste the Ladbrokes folders on 5050poker main directory.

3 - Open the folder "theme" on 5050poker main folder and rename "Ladbrokes" to "5050poker"

4 - Run 5050poker, run HM, scan... and it works.

Tested by me!!!

Btw, its important to use Ladbrokes.

How did i found this? Well, scanner doesn't highlight the tables you are sitting at Tellpoker but it does at Ladbrokes... so i thought... what if? And it worked.
    Last edited by Hilips; 07-02-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
    The scanner doesn't work at 5050poker... but i found a way for the scanner to work at ALL Microgaming sites, its pretty simples if you want to try.

1 - Delete all Folders (only the folders) on the 5050poker main directory (control, global, local, theme, etc)

2 - Install Ladbrokes and copy the same folders you deleted from 5050poker. Paste the Ladbrokes folders on 5050poker main directory.

3 - Open the folder "theme" on 5050poker main folder and rename "Ladbrokes" to "5050poker"

4 - Run 5050poker, run HM, scan... and it works.

Tested by me!!!

Btw, its important to use Ladbrokes.

How did i found this? Well, scanner doesn't highlight the tables you are sitting at Tellpoker but it does at Ladbrokes... so i thought... what if? And it worked.

OMFG
    can some1 confirm this?
    if its working im gonna buy it.
    btw i have moded the skin im playing, would this work with modes?