Merge software release coming....are you ready for it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Merge software release coming....are you ready for it?

See this thread from 2p2:

Announcement: New 6.0 Client out Tuesday June 5th - RPM Poker - RPM Poker Forum

The software will be totally re-vamped. I have no ddoubt that this will affect TS scanning the lobby and reading the tables. As Merge is the only software I can play on I am hoping you will be all over this to ake sure any downtime for TS on Merge is minimized. Hopefully you have been consulting with them in advance of this release.

We are aware of it and trying to get more informations.

my HUD isn't working on the upgrade. any ideas on how to fix it?

Any word on how long it will take to get Table Scanner working with Merge again?

Unfortunately its not that easy, the scanner developer says he will need some days.

For the Hud this HM 2 prerelease should work: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    We are still working on a fix for HM1 but Merge went offline again so we couldn't finalize it.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Unfortunately its not that easy, the scanner developer says he will need some days.

For the Hud this HM 2 prerelease should work: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    We are still working on a fix for HM1 but Merge went offline again so we couldn't finalize it.
    That is understandabale, I just hope it will be treated as an urgent priority. For us TS customers from the US this is one of our only options for a site to play on and the software is useless to us unless it works for Merge.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    That is understandabale, I just hope it will be treated as an urgent priority. For us TS customers from the US this is one of our only options for a site to play on and the software is useless to us unless it works for Merge.

Thanks!
    Yes, it is the Scanner Developers top priority right now but apparently it is very involved because of how much they changed the lobby from Merge 5.x to 6.0. Once we have a beta version for testing it will be posted in this thread/forum and likely will also be posted in the HM2 Releases sub-forum.

Will there be a TS update for HM1 as well given that it has stopped working after merge 6.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    Will there be a TS update for HM1 as well given that it has stopped working after merge 6.0 ?
    The Scanner developer is working on it but there is no ETA yet due to how dramatically different the Merge 6.0 lobby is from the 5.x lobby.

Since the Merge 6.0 client has been out for 2 weeks I would like to think that the developer has had time to assess the scope of work and can put out a ballpark timeframe for this fix. Any word?