I haven't changed a thing on my scanner settings and now it will not work. I have tried doing this for "client side" which is what I usually do.
The scan is completely inaccurate and all tables say "0/2" when it comes to reads. I am scanning 6max tables and have made sure the 6max tables are up in the lobby and in the "Seats" section.
This completely SUCKS and is very frustrating. I've tried restarting HEM to no luck whatsoever, I just get these bizarre 0/2 reads and nothing else. The stacks are totally off too... this is lame.
If I do "server side" the scan works but it seems like the server scan never grabs all the tables for some reason.