TN2 Setup Issues

Default TN2 Setup Issues

Hey guys, I am new to TN2. I used to own TN1 long time ago though. I have got few issues that I don't know how to fix.

1) Right Click as a fold. Whenever I set up M2 as AA Check/Fold it won't work. It will with other keys, but with M2 it'll not override the PS settings:
    problemTN1.jpg

2) Table does not pop up completely. How can I fix this?
    problemTN2.png

3) How to make tables open up in exact spots you want and stay there?
    For example I'll want the first table to open up here:
    TNproblem4.jpg
    Second here:
    TNproblem5.jpg
    And third here:
    TNproblem6.jpg
    etc.

4) How can I setup PS to show stacks in BB instead of money?
    Like this guy has it:
    TNproblem7.jpg

Thanks for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    Hey guys, I am new to TN2. I used to own TN1 long time ago though. I have got few issues that I don't know how to fix.

1) Right Click as a fold. Whenever I set up M2 as AA Check/Fold it won't work. It will with other keys, but with M2 it'll not override the PS settings:
    problemTN1.jpg

2) Table does not pop up completely. How can I fix this?
    problemTN2.png

3) How to make tables open up in exact spots you want and stay there?
    For example I'll want the first table to open up here:
    TNproblem4.jpg
    Second here:
    TNproblem5.jpg
    And third here:
    TNproblem6.jpg
    etc.

4) How can I setup PS to show stacks in BB instead of money?
    Like this guy has it:
    TNproblem7.jpg

Thanks for answers.
    Hi,

1) Go to the setup tab in TN2 and enable the following in the General settings "Eat Mouse Hotkeys"

2) In the Table control tab go to Popup tab, Under Popping up of tables click the drop down arrow and select either of the following which might suit you better

Bring it to the top but keep the other Application in Foreground - This will move the table requiting action on top of the application that was in focus at the time the table required action.

Or

Bring it to Foreground (Steal Focus) - This will move the active to the foreground stealing focus from the application that's was in focus.

3) You can go to table control > layout > change layout and from the dropdown select Custom layout

4) This is not possible in TN2 at this time.

Thanks.

Clicking 'Eat Mouse Hotkeys' did work but only before I got to the actual hand. As soon as I was to act I could no longer click M2 in order to fold.
    tnproblem8.png
    I realized it only means C/F and not F, but once I wanted to bind regular fold button to M2 it said 'Hotkey Already Used in AA Check/Fold'. What can I do? I am pretty sure I could do what I wanted in TN1.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    Thanks.

Clicking 'Eat Mouse Hotkeys' did work but only before I got to the actual hand. As soon as I was to act I could no longer click M2 in order to fold.
    tnproblem8.png
    I realized it only means C/F and not F, but once I wanted to bind regular fold button to M2 it said 'Hotkey Already Used in AA Check/Fold'. What can I do? I am pretty sure I could do what I wanted in TN1.
    Hi,

This is because you have it set to only work when it isn't your turn to act. Please untick the checkbox in that section.

Regarding adding MRight etc to the normal fold option you cannot have the same hotkey for a number of actions, So in your case you have it set for AA check fold so you cannot assign it to the Fold option, but if you disable the checkbox like i stated then the AA check fold will also work as fold.