Suggestion: Adjusting bet size with the scroll wheel

Default Suggestion: Adjusting bet size with the scroll wheel

Hi,

I have a suggestion for a feature when changing bet size with the scroll wheel:

Lets say your flop bet size is set at 9/12 of the pot (75%), what I'd like to be able to do is to use the scroll wheel to be able to change it by, for example, a fraction of 1/12. So if I scroll down when my pre set bet size is 9/12, I get 8/12 instead, and if I scroll down another time I get 7/12, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IAGTTAYM View Post
    Hi,

I have a suggestion for a feature when changing bet size with the scroll wheel:

Lets say your flop bet size is set at 9/12 of the pot (75%), what I'd like to be able to do is to use the scroll wheel to be able to change it by, for example, a fraction of 1/12. So if I scroll down when my pre set bet size is 9/12, I get 8/12 instead, and if I scroll down another time I get 7/12, etc.
    Right now we have alot of feature requests, This particular feature request has only be requested by yourself, there is currently alot of other feature requests that is higher on the list, If this feature gets more support then we will consider adding it but right now I can't give you an ETA.