Table Ninja subscription upgrade?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Table Ninja subscription upgrade?

If i subscribe to the lite 4.99 version and wanted to upgrade to full pro how does it work?

And also if its very buggy would i get a refund? i experienced a lot of bugs on the trial version; i used it a month ago and there were so many i can't remember all of them.

Hi,

If you purchase the lite version you can cancel the subscription and then upgrade to the Pro, I can issue you a trial version for 10 days if you wish to test it and if you do have any issues we suggest you let us know as sometimes it can be resolved right away and can a setting issue etc.

If you wish to have a trial just PM me your email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

If you purchase the lite version you can cancel the subscription and then upgrade to the Pro, I can issue you a trial version for 10 days if you wish to test it and if you do have any issues we suggest you let us know as sometimes it can be resolved right away and can a setting issue etc.

If you wish to have a trial just PM me your email.

Not sure how to send a Pm on this forum?.. u can send it to the email for my account here if u can see it

Goin to the Private Messages page for my profile and hitting "Send New Message" sends me to this page with this msg:

vBulletin Message
    SoulRÆder, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by SoulRÆder; 06-13-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulRÆder View Post
    Not sure how to sed a Pm on this forum?.. u can send it to the email for my account here if u can see it

Goin to the Private Messages page for my profile and hitting "Send New Message" sends me to this page with this msg:
    EDIT, thanks vm
    Last edited by SoulRÆder; 06-13-2016 at 10:11 AM.

hi i still haven't received any pm or email, did u mean u would issue me the 10 day trial after trying the lite version?

thanks would like to begin setting it up to see if theyr bugs and/or if they can be fixed soon.

Hi,

There is no account under that email, Please create an account an then let me know when you have it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

There is no account under that email, Please create an account an then let me know when you have it done.
    umm... why can't u jus pm me or do it for the email under this account? AVALANCHE222@GMAIL.COM

Hi,

I see a member of our support team send you a trial code.

ya, thanks!

Very much appreciated, thanks! Jus wondering, where does tn2 save yr config file for hotkeys, etc?
    I would like to be able to back up the file/config

thanks!