FTP postflop bets are wrong

Default FTP postflop bets are wrong

hello , when i play at ftp the preflop bets are placed ok but the postflop bets are always wrong , help

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email or link to this thread.

Please also attach in the email a screenshot of the table when the issue occurs.

Yeah, so my issue is that it looks like TN2 is not recognizing pot size properly sometimes.

Like lets say i have button X for pot bet flop.

It works 50% properly and is betting for pot and other 50% it seems to be overbetting like 150% potsize instead of 100%.

And it goes with all sizes im using.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email or link to this thread.

Please also attach in the email a screenshot of the table when the issue occurs.
    just sent you the logs+ screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by screamdustry View Post
    Yeah, so my issue is that it looks like TN2 is not recognizing pot size properly sometimes.

Like lets say i have button X for pot bet flop.

It works 50% properly and is betting for pot and other 50% it seems to be overbetting like 150% potsize instead of 100%.

And it goes with all sizes im using.
    yeah thats the same problem i have

Hi,

We will review the logs and get back to you asap.

ok ty

hello , did you got the email ? today 4 days later i got a delivery failure mail , if not i can send a dropbox link to you

Hi,

Yes we received the email and responded to you, we are looking into it and once it is resolved we will email you and let you know.