Guys help me to solve all the tn2 problems

Default Guys help me to solve all the tn2 problems

any hot keys doesnt work at all

i cant tile my tables with hotkey

i cant open/fold/call from tn hotkeys

its works sometimes tile from hotkey, sometimes show lobby and all the time register

i cant gamble like that with this program and pay monthly

also i cant tile my all tables on the active monitor i have 2 monitors

automaticaly he moves the table to the 2nd monitor after 6 on first
    Last edited by Dom; 12-11-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Hi,

What site are you playing on Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

What site are you playing on Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    done, i sent a ticket with all you asked

done ticket sent with all you asked

how can i solve this problem?
    https://gyazo.com/37f4d3a1a22423962c422251ced9300f

pokerstars.eu theme INVALID

Hi,

TN2 does not recognize the type of PS (.eu, .com, etc) your software is, which leads to lots of problems, crashes, etc.

Possible problems:
    1. you have PS installed at a non-standard location
    2. you're using ',' as your decimal separator ("2,00" means two and a half)
    3. you've installed PS long long time ago (not sure?), maybe reinstalled over the old .com version?

Solutions:
    1. I have uninstalled and re-installed PS, but it TN2 recognizes everything correctly.
    2. This should not be an issue, we've tested this quite a lot, and it should work correctly
    3. This might actually be the problem you're experiencing. Please go to :
    C:\Poker\PokerStars, and see if you have something like: "Uninstall PokerStars.<client_type>.lnk", for instance "Uninstall PokerStars.eu.lnk"
    If you installed PS over an older (.com maybe?) version of PS, I might find something like "Uninstall Pokerstars.lnk", and this can lead me to think you have a .com client - which you clearly don't, and while I try to look for the settings, I cannot find them.

Additional Notes:
    It's very hard to realize which PS client you're running - note that each PS client keeps its setting somewhere like "C:\Users\john\AppData\Local\PokerStars.<clien t>" - linking the two together is not an easy task.
    Here's what we do now: I find the type of the PS client, by reading the "Uninstall..." name (the last 2 letters).
    Therefore, if you have an extra "Uninstall PokerStars.lnk" in there, this will probably mess up with TN2's recognizing the correct PS client.

Please let me know if any of the above helps.

i just reinstalled my windows due to problems with pokerstars, new installed over old files and now i have clean new pokerstars software.

in this moment its not good for me to delete and reinstall pokerstars.

in last 3 weeks before reinstall my new original windows 10 i deleted because of pokerstars support, all my notes and database etc etc, holdem manager 2 and all programs and didnt helped me at all

its to risky to lose again all my settings, notes, hand history, just to try to solve the problem with table ninja who may not work properly

also i dont have space to install pokerstars on drive c:/ with my system

this is my folder with pokerstars and the only one from this pc
    https://gyazo.com/2df32539e377b2d926848e3c73303585

also im using holdem manager without run as administrator because have conflict with pokerstars, i cant use my hotkeys
    Last edited by Dom; 12-12-2015 at 09:35 AM.

DONE

I REINSTALL AFTER DELETED POKERSTARS AND TABLE NINJA

now it works like it should?

https://gyazo.com/047ba147982bf8fc8b93566a491c7d56

now seems to work

i have another problem, please help me to make a good settings with my "tile tables" buttons

when i push it the hotkey for tile tables, table ninja tile in her way, i want tile in pokerstars way

because with table ninja when i have 4 tables i have 3 top one mid left and with pokerstars i have full screen 2 tables top 2 tables bottom under them, perfect square

also after 6 tables table ninja in tile mode start to move the 7th table and so on to my secondary monitor, i dont want that, i want to tile on my active monitor where i want
    Last edited by Dom; 12-12-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Hi,

TN2 tiles tables differently to PS if you do not wish to use TN tile layout we suggest you use PS tile layout and disable Popup table in TN2 and use PS popup table feature, or you can setup a custom table layout - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Table Control - Layout (TN2)

About the second monitor go to table control > layout > tile > edit > and in the layout Monitor disable the monitor you do not wish for tables to appear.