SNG Sensei "Don't Register" Checkbox Not Working

Default SNG Sensei "Don't Register" Checkbox Not Working

The don't register if at least "x" players marked with "x" checkbox at the bottom of the sng sensei tab is not working at all. I have this box checked off and flagged for players marked as red. I am still being registered in tournaments with these marked players even when I register after them.

I have both Table Ninja 2 and Pokerstars 7 set to run as admin, using the default colors in Pokerstars, turned off UAC in control panel and registry, using nova theme. Holdem Manager, Table Ninja 2, and Pokerstars all have special permissions to pass through Windows Firewall and Windows Defender. I am running Windows 8.1. I've read through all the stickies on this forum and Table Ninja is already set up to work properly with Pokerstars 7.

All other features of Table Ninja 2 are working properly for me.

Hi,

It could be possible that just when we are registering you that player is registering at the same time and in this case there is nothing we can do, just like if you register first and they register right after you.

I think the problem may actually be lag related. The status of the tournament while in registering state lags behind the tournament details window. For example, I see the names of 5 players enrolled for a 6-max hyper-turbo sng in the details window while the main window still shows 4/6 enrolled for several seconds afterwards. Is there a way for me to have these windows in sync?

the checkbox in sensei seems to be somewhat working, but even if I set the filter to only show 6-max sngs that are 5/6, I sometimes get grouped with players that are colored red.

The checkbox in sensei is set to not register if at least 1 player is colored red.
    Last edited by Cast; 06-22-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast View Post
    I think the problem may actually be lag related. The status of the tournament while in registering state lags behind the tournament details window. For example, I see the names of 5 players enrolled for a 6-max hyper-turbo sng in the details window while the main window still shows 4/6 enrolled for several seconds afterwards. Is there a way for me to have these windows in sync?
    If there is lag in the Pokerstars lobby when showing this information then this is a PS issue not a TN2 issue and there is no way for us to resolve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast View Post
    the checkbox in sensei seems to be somewhat working, but even if I set the filter to only show 6-max sngs that are 5/6, I sometimes get grouped with players that are colored red.

The checkbox in sensei is set to not register if at least 1 player is colored red.
    In this case send us the log file and we will investigate this issue. Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email or link to this forum post.