Tableninja 2 on ipoker?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tableninja 2 on ipoker?

Hi, i'm an italian player Who plays on an ipoker client.it
    I was wondering if TN2 works correctly on ipoker cause i Read here not all the functions work http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Ipoker+setup+

Cause our ipoker language can't be changed to english, our poker client is only in italian...does TN2 work anyway?

Ty

First of all Ipoker is still in very early beta. And works not in all Ipoker skins.
    Also note that not everything is supported in Ipoker at the moment here is a list of what is:

1. iPoker tables are recognized, all iPoker networks
    2. Betting hotkeys (Fold, Check/Call, Bet/Raise)
    3. AA Check/Fold hotkey works
    4. Pot betting works
    5. Presets work
    6. Allin + Allin+click hotkeys work
    7. Increment/Decrement betting hotkeys work
    8. Send numpad/backspace to betbox works
    Timebank is not supported yet (or any of the annoyances).

Please note that out-of-the-box we support Titan and Betfair.
    However, adding your skin is very easy. Once you start your iPoker client, TN2 will recognize it,
    and ask you if you want to add a new theme. You can click Yes, then a wizard will show up,
    you need to take some screenshots, click "Compute Theme" and that's about it. But please make sure you are doing a screenshot exactly with elements on the table TN2 asks (at the left).
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    First of all Ipoker is still in very early beta. And works not in all Ipoker skins.
    Also note that not everything is supported in Ipoker at the moment here is a list of what is:

1. iPoker tables are recognized, all iPoker networks
    2. Betting hotkeys (Fold, Check/Call, Bet/Raise)
    3. AA Check/Fold hotkey works
    4. Pot betting works
    5. Presets work
    6. Allin + Allin+click hotkeys work
    7. Increment/Decrement betting hotkeys work
    8. Send numpad/backspace to betbox works
    Timebank is not supported yet (or any of the annoyances).

Please note that out-of-the-box we support Titan and Betfair.
    However, adding your skin is very easy. Once you start your iPoker client, TN2 will recognize it,
    and ask you if you want to add a new theme. You can click Yes, then a wizard will show up,
    you need to take some screenshots, click "Compute Theme" and that's about it. But please make sure you are doing a screenshot exactly with elements on the table TN2 asks (at the left).
    i'm gonna try it. i'll let u know if it's all ok or if there are issues within a couple of weeks cause at the moment i can't play.
    thanks, see you later,

If you value your time i would suggest you don't bother. I have tried several sites and none of them work properly at ipoker. Try betpot which works just fine.

Hi,

Ipoker is still in beta and not all the features are working as mentioned above, we just released a beta build which has some fixes for Ipoker issues.

hi, after 2 years are there any updates about tn2 and ipoker lobby?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winnerplays View Post
    hi, after 2 years are there any updates about tn2 and ipoker lobby?
    thanks
    Hi,

We are currently working on providing support for ipoker new client, but can't provide an exact timeframe

Hi,

Iīm trying to setup TN2 on William Hill using these instructions (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Ipoker+setup+) but I canīt even get started because I donīt get the popup.
    I wonder if itīs the Layout Editor that shows as a seond window in my taskbar with TN2?
    It just wonīt open though... or close.
    Last edited by petRus; 03-22-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by petRus View Post
    Hi,

Iīm trying to setup TN2 on William Hill using these instructions (Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Table Ninja 2 Ipoker setup) but I canīt even get started because I donīt get the popup.
    I wonder if itīs the Layout Editor that shows as a seond window in my taskbar with TN2?
    It just wonīt open though... or close.

Hi,

Since the new release of Ipoker we don't have a fix for this right now, however we are working on it internally so once a fix is ready we will release it.

Any updates on the progress? Now when I try using it on IPoker it links to youtube tutorial and says it should be ok on Titan, Coral and Bet365.

I am playing on Winner Poker skin and was wondering if I could count on TableNinja working there anytime soon?
    Right now i tried it and bunch of stuff works, but betting hotkeys don't work.

Also, do betting hotkeys work on supported skins and did anything change since April?