TN2 problem with default betting on mtt's

Default TN2 problem with default betting on mtt's

Hi, I have another problem with TN2: betting it's not always working. I set the default betting to 2,09xBB but sometimes work and sometimes not. If I had 9 tables on 6 of them betting it's working and on the others it's not. And another problem is a popup windows appear when I start TN2 and it's say something like " TN2 has not saving the hands" but I add this folder: c/user/stan/appdata/pokerstars.eu/handhistory and c/user/stan/appdata/pokerstars.eu/tournhistory. I add them becouse TN has not recognized the HH folders. I use ps7 and in the client lobby I marked to save all the HHs. What sould I do? I try to downgrade the software but still had the same problems. TY

Hi,

If you are getting that error then it is because we are not picking up where the hands are saved, In Pokerstars i assume you recently got updated to .eu? If this is the case then that is why they have the original folder set to c/user/stan/appdata/pokerstars/handhistory

Please send us your log file Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Hi, I made some screenshots and I described on every pictures what is the problem. TY

GirlShare - Download DesktopTN2.rar

Hi,

I see you have already sent your files to the support team, They will investigate this and get back to you once they have looked into it.