Sng sensei

Thread: Sng sensei

Default Sng sensei

Hello. Is there a way to specify more than one color note for sng sensei?

Something like:
    "Only register if at least [number] [color] OR [number] [color] AND [number] [color]...".

And if not, are u planning on adding such extended functionality?

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by afteRReset View Post
    Hello. Is there a way to specify more than one color note for sng sensei?

Something like:
    "Only register if at least [number] [color] OR [number] [color] AND [number] [color]...".

And if not, are u planning on adding such extended functionality?
    Hi AfteRReset

This feature you are looking for is not available at the moment, However this has already being requested and we have written up a feature request. The latest ticket on this is HM-7617 if you wish to be notified of when this feature is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when xxx is resolved"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi AfteRReset

This feature you are looking for is not available at the moment, However this has already being requested and we have written up a feature request. The latest ticket on this is HM-7617 if you wish to be notified of when this feature is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when xxx is resolved"
    Thank you. And where can I find what HM-7617 ticket looks like?

Hi,

You simply just email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7617 is resolved" This is a ticket internally and we add your email to it and once it is fixed and the ticket is closed we will email you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback