getting kicked off zoom tables when sitting back in

Default getting kicked off zoom tables when sitting back in

Hi guys,

I've started using TN2 since yesterday and I've been experiencing this really annoying issue which it seems to cause.

It happened in three different situations:

1) I used a hotkey to sit out on all tables while playing zoom. In the moment I used it, one of the zoom tables was 'looking for players' and after pressing the hotkey, I got kicked off that table without any notice. The seats were gone and it was simply an empty table. When I clicked 'sit out next hand' on that table, a notice came with 'NO SIT'. This happened every time.

2. Same end result, but this time, I had all tables ticked with 'sitting out next hand', while I was still playing a hand on one of the four tables. When the hand was finished and the pot got shipped, I pressed my hotkey to sit back in on all tables, before the fourth table could actually go on 'sit out' and I got kicked off the table again.

3. Now the third time, it was the exact same situation as in #2, but I didn't use the TN2 hotkey to sit back in, but the stars option on the top of the table. Same end result: I got kicked off the fourth table which just finished the hand.

Please let me know if you have any idea how to fix this.

Kind regards,
    Stefan

I just had the same issue without TN2 being active, so it's gotta be a stars issue.

Hi,

If it is not happening with TN2 then I would suggest contacting stars.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback