Problems with installation party/ipoker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problems with installation party/ipoker

Hello ,today i buy your soft and and i have the next problems:

1. Party: this is the most important for me...the mouse wheel to increment/decrement donīt works (it works well in ipoker and stars but not in party)

2.Party: the option auto post blind that i have on TN1 of party donīt works and i have to click it manually

3. Ipoker: the preset 3bet doesnīt work preflop

4.Slots: is there any way to change 2 slots of position? i canīt exchange the position of 2 slots

thanks for all

Hi,

1) What exactly is the problem you are getting when using increment/decrement? I have just tested your issue on PP and it works as it should for me.

2) Again this works for me, please make sure you are using a default Party Poker theme as we don't support custom themes. Also what hot key are you using? Does it work if you change the hot key to something other than what you have set now?

3) If you go to the settings tab > table > configure betting buttons > For preflop set it to Pot for all options and for Post-flop set it to % of Pot and first option 100 second option 70 and 3rd option 100

4) I am not sure what you mean please explain exactly what you want to do and the layout you are currently using
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for the quick answer

1. the problem is that donīt works for PP..donīt increment and donīt decrement (it works well for the ipoker and stars).

2. i donīt want a hot key i only want that put the option "autopost blind" automatic, like the TN1 do for PP...I use the default theme

3.i do it but the problem persist

4. i mean that if i have a table in position X, and other table in position Y and i want to exchange the table positions i canīt (i have to move the table position X to position Z to do the change)

Hi,

1) So when you click increment/decrement it does nothing, does it work using the hot keys? Can you do the following, go to the actions tab > problem hot key > assign a hot key here

Then reproduce the issue hit the problem hot key and send us your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

2) This is not available, However I have written a feature request for this the latest ticket on this is HM-7714 if you wish to be notified of when it is added email support@tableninja.com with a the subject "Notify me when HM-7714 is resolved"

3) Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow

Send the information along with the log file to support.

4) What layout are you using? If I understand you correctly you are in Tile layout for example, table A is in the top left corner and table B is 5 tables away you want to move table B to where table A is, is this what you are asking? If so it is not possible you need to move them manually
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

2) thanks, i hope could be in the next update. If you can writte another feature request it was important that we could do the auto-rebuy to X bb or with a hotkey (that was so important for the regular players from party, and make the diference with other software like party tools o ezcash)

4) ty, understanded

1) i send it with the hotkey down (it doesnīt work with the hotkey neither)

3) i send it too, The Openraise bets and 3bet bets are working bad

Hi,

1) Please Pm me your email so i can look up your log files if you haven't got a reply from support already

2) Feature request written up for Rebuy for X amount/BB

3) Again when you PM me your email ill review the logs and see what is causing this. Also do you remember when you first started your Ipoker did you follow the steps outlined by TN2 ie take the screenshots of the tables?

email send.

3) 3)i did 2 of de 3 screenshoot.Can i do it again?
    when i start ipoker i have a message for tableninja "we canīt find where this ipoker client keeps it setting"

Hi,

I see you have already got a reply from support, In the logs it states that you are overriding the theme so basiclly you went to the setup tab > override and selected your theme, you need to follow the steps that TN2 gives when opening up Ipoker client, so You need to take the screenshots etc, do you remember doing this?

I will test the issue on PP if i can't reproduce ill let you know and we can do a tv session.

i donīt know the options to take the screenshots again. I put the theme in override but donīt do nothing

i hope we can do a tv session to solved the problems i have

thanks for all

Hi,

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

Please send your availability to support@tableninja.com and they will arrange a tv session with you