You are not saving Hand Histories to disk for Pokerstars.ps_net. ???

Exclamation You are not saving Hand Histories to disk for Pokerstars.ps_net. ???

Good evening,

I got certain issues with my Table Ninja PRO 2.

I do really like the idea of Table Ninja and thats why I wanted to test it. I donīt know if it matters but I still got 50 days on my Trial left.

I actually tried to fix the problems by myself but I am not able to do so.

Here are my problems:

-TableNinja 2 does not get any hands from Pokerstars, the logs say that certain features will not work
    -I canīt use the display thing. E.g. if I want to see how much BBīs my stack has got, it wont show it
    -If I stack some tables, I can only see the first table, even when another one is first in line..

Hope anyone may help me as fast as possible!

Hi Brayka

I am sorry to hear you are having these problems with TN2,

1) Have you got more than two PS versions installed on your PC? In Pokerstars go to options > instant hand histories > is this ticked to save the hand histories locally?

2) I canīt use the display thing. E.g. if I want to see how much BBīs my stack has got, it wont show it

If TN2 is able to pick up the hand histories then go to the hot keys tab > cycling > table frame colors > make sure you have Allow Frames ticked other wise the display will not show.

3) So you are saying that tables are not popping up?

this is not what should happen, the tables should definitely popup, in order to identify the issue could you answer the following

1. What type of table are we talking about (FullTilt,Pokerstars,Party)?
    2. What type of layout are you using (stack/tile/etc)?
    3. What frame does the table have when this happens?
    4. Are you using the latest version?
    5. Please take a look at the videos we posted when it comes to layouts/popping up of tables (in Table Control > Cycling, Table Control > Layout you'll see two video links) - in other words, maybe you clicked on a table, which forced that table to be Target until you click Cycle to First in Line?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for the fast answer!

Well I think TableNinja is great but things did not want to start well for me I think.

1) They both show the same Locations for my handhistory. I dont know if I got 2 PS versions... I couldnt find 2 so I guess I just own one.

2) Couldnt do because of 1)

3) Yes, they just dont pop up.

1. Pokerstars
    2. Stack
    3. You mean which color? Itīs red.
    4. Yes, I do.
    5. That was the problem! Thanks, first problem solved.

Hi,

So the popping up of tables is now resolved?

For the other issue

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

I would also suggest a reinstall of Pokerstars

Go to start > control panel > programs > uninstall a program > sort by name then scroll down to P is there two pokerstars listed like PS.com .eu etc? If so uninstall All versions and just install the one you use. If problem persists continue with sending the logs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Okay, I will try this out.

Yeah its fixed now.

Thanks for your help! I will send my logs soon to the support.

Have a nice day, sir!

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Thanks for sending the logs i will review them and get back to you via email asap

Hey,

thats great, thanks!

Hi,

Did Support reply to you email? If not please PM me your email address as all emails in the support inbox were answered.

Yeah, the support is helping me right now.

Thanks sideshow! Wish you the best!