FTP Autoseat Bug
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FTP Autoseat Bug

I'm waiting for this bugfix for over 5 months now. Talked many times to developers in private but still nothing so therefore im going to post it again so hopefully one of the coders can FINALLY take the couple of minutes needed to fix this (cause it wont be more, the correct code is allready in TN1FTP)

1. Everytime when you autoseat at FTP it opens a window ''You are allready seated at this table''
    2. This window interfears with the seating on other tables and is very annoying when you open lots of tables at once
    3. This window opens on ALL tables not just heads up (i've tested 6max/9 max also--> same issue)
    4. TN1FTP doesn't have this problem, and since I know that code was copy pasted into TN2 something must have gone wrong there. THIS SHOULD BE A VERY VERY EASY FIX !

Here you can see this bug ''in action'':
    Autoseatbug - YouTube

Please don't let me wait for this any longer.

Thanks.

Great lets just ignore my post completely

Hi Geoffrey

I apologize about the delay, I have tested your issue using the latest build and i am unable to reproduce can you please send me your log file so i can check it for errors, also make sure you try with the latest build go to the updates tab > get latest version.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

This won't help off course because it only puts me back in queue again :

Hi,

Thank you for the log file, i have notified the developers on this so hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Denise
    Table Ninja Support

Today my trial period ended and now I can't use TN2 anymore without buying it. Since im waiting for a bugfix for a standard TN1 feature for over 5 months now I really would like to see my trial to be extended UNTIL this bug is fixed. After that I will buy it happily.
    Hope to hear from you soon !
    Last edited by geoffrey; 10-18-2013 at 05:15 AM.

Hi,

Please PM me your email and ill issue a trial code to your account
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

thanks man . Posted it on your visitors page, don't have the rights to send pm's

Hi,

Message deleted and trial code issued to your account, i will keep you updated on the issue and once it gets resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Please PM me your email and ill issue a trial code to your account
    Hi Sideshow,

My trial was extended for only 30 days and since there's no fix yet i would like to ask you to extend it again. (i know it expires in 10 days but dont want to run the risk of extending it too late)

Btw : might be handy to ask John for an estimate on this bugfix and extend my trial to that date so i dont have to ask for it every month!

Thanx

Regards,

Geoffrey
    Last edited by geoffrey; 10-31-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Hi,

The ETA on the issue is the end of next week, About the trial i can't issue it as of yet, please PM me one day before it runs out if i issue it now i will need to deactivate the current code.