Ninja Tile + mouse fails and betsizing fails occasionally

Default Ninja Tile + mouse fails and betsizing fails occasionally

Hi, what settings do i need to use for ninja tile to work correctly together with my mouse.
    I play on ftp, ps.eu, ps.fr and tables do not pop up, i always have to click "cycle to first in line" to get to the next tbl requesting action.

my settings: table under mouse, unchecked bring tbl under mouse to foreground, checked after i act on a tbl, go to first in line

In the very first versions of tn2 it worked fine until u brought up v2.2.56 iirc.

what am i doing wrong?

++

Also betsizings on random streets on .fr and .eu are wrongly transmitted. sometimes i press a std 40% pot size button and the bet box shows things like -0.62 or similar. is this a standard bug? sometimes it works sometimes not. seems to me like it mostly happens on turn and river.

thanks for help!

Hi,

Please make sure you have the latest version go to the updates tab > get latest version

Have you got Popup table when user action is required ticked in PS?

For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
    - disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
    - for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
    - for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
    - FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
    - If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
    - for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
    - for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

If problem persists

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com
    Last edited by sideshow; 10-01-2013 at 07:36 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

thanks quick reply, only thing that's MAYBE not in line w ur points is
    - If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
    i gotta recheck that.

b4 i start a session now and see that its also in line as described, pls lmk how likely it is, that this is the essential
    problem, causing ninja tile not to work. i mean is this the common problem when ninja tile doesnt work correctly?

Hi,

Yes if you are using for example stack layout in Pokerstars and Stack layout in TN2 this can cause problems with the tables not popping up.

If you use a layout in PS then make sure that the layout in TN is set to None. If you are still having problems then i need to see the logs so make sure you send them to support@tableninja.com and link to this thread
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback