Charged $20 for "Free 3 months"

Default Charged $20 for "Free 3 months"

Hi I posted in the other thread about this but it seems to be locked now.

I got an email saying that I would get 3 months free of table ninja 2 because I have table ninja 1. I used the link in the email to go to holdemanager website and sign up for my free 3 months. I double checked all links and the messages.

tableninja2 link.jpg

After signing up my credit card was charged 20$. I also had a statement telling me i will be charged at the same time next month also.

I have emailed support but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere. I seem to be getting generic responses. I would like to get a refund for my 20$ and cancel this subscription.

So now you will have 3 months for free, and THEN one month for $20 you was charged.

but why did he get charged with $20 right at the sign up? I dont understand that..

Hi it appears the mix up has been resolved and I have been refunded. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kauz View Post
    but why did he get charged with $20 right at the sign up? I dont understand that..
    This was a mistake can you please PM me your email address to your account and i will get sales to refund you. When you make the purchase did you enter your TN1 code when prompted?

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback