do not open tournaments began!!!

Default do not open tournaments began!!!

Hello!
    I mainly play SNG HT HU. Take the TableNinja1. I have 4-5 times already this year, there was a situation where TableNinja, as usual, registers me in these tournaments (and it shows on the TableNinja), but the tournaments themselves are not opened, can't see them anywhere else! To get back in the game has to come out of your account and log on again. And since it is very fleeting HT HU SNG, then I don't even have time to do each time to join the tournament, in which I have already almost no remaining chips. It turns out that I almost give up your opponent's buy-in. Please explain to me how it turns out and what do I need to do to avoid this in the future?

Здравствуйте!
    Я в основном играю SNG HT HU. При этом пользуюсь TableNinja1. У меня уже раза 4-5 в этом году возникала ситуация, когда TableNinja, как обычно, регистрирует меня в данные турниры (и это видно по TableNinja), но сами турниры при этом не открываются, их не видно нигде! Чтоб вернуться в игру приходится выходить из аккаунта и снова входить в него. А так как SNG HT HU весьма скоротечны, то я даже не всякий раз успеваю присоединиться к турниру, в котором у меня и так уже почти фишек не осталось. Получается что я практически дарю свой buy-in оппоненту. Объясните мне, пожалуйста, как это получается и что мне нужно сделать, чтобы этого избежать в дальнейшем?

Hi,

What version of TN are you using? Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

TNConfig_default.txtTNConfigAutoLoad.txtTNLog_2013-07-04.log
    I'm using the first version of the Table the Ninja 1.2.154.0. I am sending you the requested files. Don't quite understand what the Screen Shot you are asking me to send. Send a Screen Shot of my desktop with an open Table by the Ninja: http://gyazo.com/1290360d5a9e7e08cda12347d29e1cb8
    Waiting for your help.
    Last edited by rovanuzo; 07-06-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Your screenshot says you have playerd 0 (zero) tourneys.
    We need a screen whit exactly problem shown. To see what is going on.

When no tables occurs no more often than once per month. And in that time I usually not before screenshots. But I will try ...

If problem occurs one time per month - you should agree\understand this is very hard not only to catch, but to fix.