No HUD on ZOOM tables for players having £ in their nickname

Default No HUD on ZOOM tables for players having £ in their nickname

Hello,
    I noticed there is no hud for players on zoom tables who have £ in their nickname.
    Can you fix this asap please?

Regards!

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8536.exe

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

nvm
    Last edited by nydicil; 09-12-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Please find attached screenshot. I use latest version of HEM2 and up to date pokerstars client and still got no hands in HUD for people having £ in their nickname. I have all stats in hem2 reports for this guy, only dont have during the game at the table in HUD

44444.png

Did you create a ticket and send ALL of the info from post 3? Did you link to this thread?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

no, didnt think it's such a big problem on my side. I will do it if it's required

Здравутсвйте, у меня не работает хад на ХМ2. Во время игры зум на статах появляются моих прочерки

Quote Originally Posted by bigHaki View Post
    Здравутсвйте, у меня не работает хад на ХМ2. Во время игры зум на статах появляются моих прочерки
    Did you create a ticket and send ALL of the info from post 3? Did you link to this thread?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)