Revolution/Cake/Horizon HUD not working
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Revolution/Cake/Horizon HUD not working

A couple of days now, the HUD does not appear on the table at all. It is not that the HHs don't load but the HUD doesn't appear at all. So, no HHs to post, the software simply not supporting HEM2 anymore. Other sites work fine.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Revolution Network HUD does not appear on the table

Hi,

Holdem Manager is importing the hands and under 'Actice Session' I can see the hands and Session Summary.
    But HUD doesn't show on the table, I think since the last update from the revolution network software.

What could be the reasons?

I play on Intertops.

same problem here

That standard answer is mostly useless here and your upload never accepts the pictures and half the files. If anyone else is interested, you are free to do that (HM2Logs folder).

same here, all hands are imported, but HUD is not working, not acknowledging tables

Quote Originally Posted by biaggo99 View Post
    same here, all hands are imported, but HUD is not working, not acknowledging tables
    On ipoker sometimes the hud doent load, so we have to use TABLE FINDER, the hud manual, ...

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

We didn't say to upload them to the forum. Follow the FAQ and create a ticket and send all information.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiou View Post
    On ipoker sometimes the hud doent load, so we have to use TABLE FINDER, the hud manual, ...
    wait...let me explain.
    i know how to use table finder, but here this option is not available.
    there is not a trace of hud.
    HM is not registering tables, so i can not identify them w TF