No hands or stats for only one particular villain

Default No hands or stats for only one particular villain

Have you ever experienced something like this?
    I played some hands against him but his hud is still empty. In "opponents" tab, I can't find him at all.
    Not that I care too much because he's singletabling and won't be around for a long time, but it's a funny thing. I won't reveal his nick here (I think it won't be fair).

It could be caused by characters in his screen name that cause import errors or cause his name to appear differently in the database than in the hand history file. We would need you to email us the information you don't want to post here along with a sample of hand history files from a table you played against him at.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.