Red Hud in Spin & Go / Twister

Default Red Hud in Spin & Go / Twister

Hello,

I've played about 1 week Spin & Go and Twister (Ipoker). Now, all of a sudden, my HUD starts with red background. I have tried playing from a new database but it does the same. Stats are also changing, not displaying the right amount of hands. When I play cashgame there is no problem. I did make another HUD which might be the problem. Please assist.

Make sure in HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings - use session stats is not checked. This is separate for each HUD, so make sure that you set it for the correct HUD.

If you double-clicked the table HUD, it will change to session (red HUD). Double click it back.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure in HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings - use session stats is not checked. This is separate for each HUD, so make sure that you set it for the correct HUD.

If you double-clicked the table HUD, it will change to session (red HUD). Double click it back.
    Thanks. What I have now is that the stats often stop updating at a random moment and go back to 0 hands. When I double click and it gets red I see all the hands again. How to go around this?

Is this happening for you, or for opponents?

If it is for you, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performace issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

- HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Is this happening for you, or for opponents?

If it is for you, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performace issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

- HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    It was for my opponents and yeah I tried to tweak a bit. Any recommendation to get a heads up HUD when going from 3 to 2 players? I play in smaller pools as well so this would be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkyz View Post
    It was for my opponents and yeah I tried to tweak a bit. Any recommendation to get a heads up HUD when going from 3 to 2 players? I play in smaller pools as well so this would be very useful.
    This can be done by enabling the HUD Settings > Site Options > Seats: [x] 'By # players' option and assigning one HUD to Heads Up and another to 6-Max.

Default Twister poker last hand

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This can be done by enabling the HUD Settings > Site Options > Seats: [x] 'By # players' option and assigning one HUD to Heads Up and another to 6-Max.
    On Twister poker hm is not registering the final hand of a match. Please assist

Does the hand import if you import it manually afterwards and use the [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands' option in the Hand Importing > Manual Import menu?

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.