NL 16 Zoom HUD doesn't work
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NL 16 Zoom HUD doesn't work

Hi!

I can't get my HUD to work on NL16 Zoom tables, but it works fine on NL10, for example. Is this a known issue and occurs because this limit is new? Or it's something wrong on my end?

Thanks

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheRig View Post
    Hi!

I can't get my HUD to work on NL16 Zoom tables, but it works fine on NL10, for example. Is this a known issue and occurs because this limit is new? Or it's something wrong on my end?

Thanks
    +1

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8602

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8602 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hey)

The same stuff happened on nl25-zoom-6max, which is "Hydra"-table.

Situation is: i was at the tables, HUD worked fine. Then games were paused (only on Hydra-tables) and restarted. Something like "there is a scheduled restart, it won't take long". After the restart HUD doesn't work (only "waiting for hands").

Though HUD DOES work on let's say nl25-zoom-9-max (Whirlpool). So it's reasonable to say that the problem is in these updates, which happen on single tables, and not on PS-client overall.

I'll send the letter to the support.

We are aware of the NL25 Zoom 6max issue and it will be addressed by the developers at the same time as the new NL16 Zoom tables.

hello, you already found the solution of this problem? or still you work on it?

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello. Problem still exists.. for example you start up 4x25NL Zoom tables and after 3-4 mins 1 will freeze, HUD will not display stats correctly on the other one and generally speaking a big mess!!

Have tried all of the guides regarding troubleshooting but I believe the problem lies on HM2's end..