tableninja2 not lcicking check/fold properly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default tableninja2 not lcicking check/fold properly

Hi,

I use tableninja2 on stars.eu and .fr . It works 90% of the time but sometimes when Im BB and nobody have raised before me, I cannot click the check/fold any. Nothing happens, but then as soon as someone open or limps then the hotkey works properly. This can be very annoying when you are mutlitabling.

In the section where you see the log in tableninja live I dont see an error msg. Just that the button is being clicked.
    Its possible that the hotkey doesnt work in some other cases but everything works except this check/fold in advance key sometimes, and from what I noticed it seems to be mostly when Im in the bigblind.

Thanks

Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions Home - Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing Software | iMacros Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback