Tourney Reports Issues

Default Tourney Reports Issues

I'm using HEM2 for the Merge Network. The only thing that seems to be working right is the HUD display. When I go in to do simple things like check my weekly winnings, ROI, etc... The numbers just seem to be off. Now today I open the program and filter it for STT played this week and I get zero results. I've played SnGs virtually every day this week.

This program seems so much more user unfriendly than HEM1. I loved that program. So far I've been very frustrated with HEM2. Getting data that was very simple on HEM1 seems to be a lot of work on this program. Hopefully some assistance will help.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin6651 View Post
    I'm using HEM2 for the Merge Network. The only thing that seems to be working right is the HUD display. When I go in to do simple things like check my weekly winnings, ROI, etc... The numbers just seem to be off. Now today I open the program and filter it for STT played this week and I get zero results. I've played SnGs virtually every day this week.
    Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. The only sites that write these summary files is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email a sample the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and try to include a screen shot of the tournament lobby showing the proper prizes/buyin/rake.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

This program seems so much more user unfriendly than HEM1. I loved that program. So far I've been very frustrated with HEM2. Getting data that was very simple on HEM1 seems to be a lot of work on this program. Hopefully some assistance will help.
    What specifically are you having problems finding/doing in HM2 that you could do in HM1? 99% of HM1 features and reports are available in HM2 but the GUI is certainly different so you may have to look for things in a different place/manner. If you can give us specific examples we can help you to find them or let you know if they are on a to-do list to be added in the future.