Hotkey Errors *IMPORTANT*

Default Hotkey Errors *IMPORTANT*

After the recent update there is a serious error on certain hotkeys.

I'm using the Nova theme and my right mouse -button is bound to AA Fold/Check.

However, at the tables it activates Call Any.

I've tried reinstalling TableNinja. I've removed all hotkeys configured except the AA Fold/Check, the error still occours.

Is it possible to roll back to older version? This is causing some serious issues on todays sessions, not to mention the loss experienced until I realized the error.

I'm able to reproduce this problem with the fold hotkey but I am unable to reproduce any problems with the AA Check/Fold hotkey. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Email with TNLog and TNConfigAudoLoad sent.

I have the same problem. It has caused money loss as well. How can I fix this?

I'm able to reproduce this at the larger table sizes on the Nova themes. I've let the developers know. For now switching to another theme should solve the problem. Let me know if not.

Thanks for the fast answer. The problem is gone somehow. If it may help, it seems that it started when I went from 4 to 6 zoom tables, and then started working after a little while again when I closed 2 tables.

The problems persists no matter amount of tables being used (2-8). Also getting rare betsize errors.

I've tried to get hold of you on Skype but I suppose if this is a program error there's no easy fix looking at this on TeamViewer. This is a rather serious issue and I would hope there's a fix rather quickly.

I'm able to reproduce this on the Nova theme at larger table sizes. I've let the developers know. In the meantime switching to one of the other supported themes should solve the problem.

Any updates on this matter?

Updates are automatic. You can see if the program has been updated just by opening it. We haven't released an update yet but we will as soon as possible.