New Update issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Update issues

Hi,

I manually register games using ninja but the issue is when i register a game my currently register stays at 0 causing me the issue of not knowing how many games im currently running. Please fix this asap

Thanks.

P.S. i had similar issue with the previous update with 1 or 2 tables not being detected but now my entire session shows me with 0 games under currently registered.

Usually this means you have an incorrectly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure this path matches exactly whats shown in TableNinja>Setup

If you have a non-English copy of Windows make sure you click the "..." button in TableNinja>Setup and navigate to your settings folder manually. In some languages our auto detection process fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Usually this means you have an incorrectly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure this path matches exactly whats shown in TableNinja>Setup

If you have a non-English copy of Windows make sure you click the "..." button in TableNinja>Setup and navigate to your settings folder manually. In some languages our auto detection process fails.
    its correct it has to be TN issue because i didn;t have this issue before the update. Please fix this it's really annoying seeing my currently registered games stay put at 0 not knowing games busting how many tables i'm playing.

thanks

Did you attempt to set the folder manually or even check the path?

Did you attempt to set the folder manually or even check the path?
    yeah i did still same issue. Is there anyway we can double check or something via screenshare or something?

I've had reports of the Sensei miscounting games but not refusing to count them at all. If you have set the correct folder there isn't another fix. I'll let the developers know.

I've had reports of the Sensei miscounting games but not refusing to count them at all. If you have set the correct folder there isn't another fix. I'll let the developers know.
    Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

this is what i mean i have 2 games registered but on currnetly registered it says 0.

Is it only FPP games that are missed? Did you register for this manually? Only games that are loaded by the Sensei are currently counted. Does this happen with non-FPP games?

Is it only FPP games that are missed? Did you register for this manually? Only games that are loaded by the Sensei are currently counted. Does this happen with non-FPP games?
    Yes i manually register for games. If that is the case can u resolve it by making manually registered games being counted as well thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoooTilted View Post
    Yes i manually register for games. If that is the case can u resolve it by making manually registered games being counted as well thanks

I'm not sure why this was changed and I will pass on your request to the developers.