PLEASE let us DISABLE: "No Tables Found, would you like 2 switch 2 client-side" popup

Default PLEASE let us DISABLE: "No Tables Found, would you like 2 switch 2 client-side" popup

This has got to be the single most annoying thing about TableScanner; can't believe no one's complained about this yet.

I have it on auto-scan so that it scans the tables (at 3 different sites / several stakes) every 3 mins. Every single time even 1 of those 3 sites does not have any tables at my chosen stakes, it generates this popup:

And god forbid, more than 1 site returns no found tables, I've got to close more than 1 of those annoying pop-ups.

NO, I don't want to switch to server-side scanning, but I just want it to stop giving me that stupid prompt...when there are only 1 or 2 games going at my desired stakes, it's completely expected that every so often games will break, and there won't be any games running for a while...I want TableSanner to stop giving me the stupid popup(s) asking if I want to switch to table-side scanning.

EDIT: at the very least, have those stupid popup windows REMEMBER our answer! In other words, once I click no, i don't want to switch to client-side scanning once, chances are, I'm not going to have changed my mind 3 minutes later when the next autoscan runs.
    Last edited by domino66; 10-27-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Its probably not as simple as that, if for example you ticked dont tell me again and the next day you click scan and nothing happens but i can see your issue and ill forward to the developer to see if he can find a solution
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I need to bump this, because I discovered today that this isn't just an annoyance, as I had originally thought, it's actually a critical bug in TS's operation. Here's why (plus a graphic depiction of the bug):

Until the user closes the error windows, the scan DOES NOT FULLY COMPLETE. What this means is that none of the tables sort properly, and TS does not behave as it should...when a player is selected, in the player list (the lower-most pane), the table he is sitting at DOES NOT GET SELECTED in the upper-most pane. To make a long story short, HEM's "autoscan" is rendered completely useless until you fix this bug, because the scan cycle does not complete properly until the error windows are manually closed by the user. This is a GIGANTIC problem.

p.s. WHO is the TS developer, to whom all of my bug reports are getting forwarded? Just curious...if he wants to develop a dialog with me, I'm more than happy to troubleshoot, since I'm most def a TS "power user". In some sense, I'm shocked that no one has brought up all of the bugs I've reported before, because they're bugs that nearly any TS user would be bound to discover at some point. Regardless, they are truly *critical* bugs, and I'm anxious to see them addressed.

Thanks for all this, dont worry these are all been written up and will be worked on, i dont have ETA's at the moment but i will pass them on and thanks for the testing offer ill let the developer know
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks!

The next scanner update will bring the ability to disable or auto-answer that popup.
    (See "Settings->Behaviour" after release)