TableNinja Version 1.2.138.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.138.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Hey guys,

We've corrected several problems caused by the latest PokerStars update.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.138.0
    --------------------------
    Bug fixes
    * Fix lobby failures following PokerStars update
    * Fix failure to detect SnG tables when registered
    via the SnG opener
    * Fix Nova theme default bet failures on small
    table sizes
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

it still dont work(sensei opener)

Quote Originally Posted by terbos View Post
    it still dont work(sensei opener)
    +1

The latest update should have resolved the problem. You may need to close/re-open the program to trigger the auto-update process. You also need to be running the latest version of Stars. You can force a Stars update by going to C:/Program Files/PokerStars and running the file marked "PokerStarsUpdate.exe".

The update also changed how the lobby themes are read and the Sensei will no longer work unless you have a correctly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct path by going to PokerStars>Help>Open my settings folder. Make sure this path matches whats shown in TableNinja>Setup.

yesterday it worked after updates . today is not working any more

it still says running also choosing right sngs . it also goes trough the list of sngs to register but does not register at all
    Last edited by mahlzeit2009; 10-19-2012 at 09:03 AM.

It sounds like you may still be running the old version of Stars. Try going to C:/Program Files/PokerStars and run the file named "PokerStarsUpdate.exe". Let me know if that doesn't seem to help.

no i run the newest stars version . after the problem this morning i even uninstalled stars and installed it again .

no i run the newest stars version . i also uninstalled stars this morning because of the problems and reinstalled it and updated stars .
    also checked the path issue . first there was an old path in TN . i think because of the move to pokerstars.eu. changed it but does not help .

the same here.the only difference before the TN update is that it recognizes and works in tables that open after TN has loaded(i didnt do even this before).

the sensei does not work,i cant even press save and test when i write a filter i want.

Are you using non-English copy of Windows? If so it may look like the settings folder is set correctly but its likely in error. Our auto-detection fails unless the system is in English. Try setting the folder manually.

Did you install PokerStars to a folder other than the default? This will also cause auto-detection to fail. If so try uninstalling and re-installing Stars to its default folder.