Tables popup infront of action "Stacked Tables"

Default Tables popup infront of action "Stacked Tables"

Hey,

ive got a prob with TN. I play stacked and when i start SnG´s with TN they pop up and the new tables allways steal the focus of the tables where the action is...I think that that only happens when the new tables pop up.

Lets say, i play 15 tables and i whant to act at one tabel and table nr. 14 and 15 pop up then they automaticly steal the focus of the table where the action is...

Sorry for my english :-) Hope u know what i tried to tell u

Here my settings...

1tn.JPGTN.JPG

Try going to PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and disable the box marked "New Tournaments Take Focus" and "Auto-open Sit & Go tournament lobby". Then go to TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens". Let me know if this doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try going to PokerStars>Options>Advanced Multi-Table Options and disable the box marked "New Tournaments Take Focus" and "Auto-open Sit & Go tournament lobby". Then go to TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens". Let me know if this doesn't seem to fix the problem.

TableNinja>Opening/Closing>Tournaments and disable "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens".

That solved the problem...The rest was disabled.

Thanks mate