TableNinja Version 1.2.137.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.137.0 -- Fix for SnG Sensei

Hey guys,

We've fixed a problem with the Sensei that would cause the program to crash for some users.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.137.0
    --------------------------

Bug fixes
    * Fix crash on PokerStars.fr following update

--------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

After the new PokerStars.EU update there is a problem with Sit n Go Sensei-->Sit n Go Opener.
    Tried to solve with going to previous update of PS but did not help at all

As a temporary solution while you're waiting for the update you can revert Stars to the previous version.

To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.

Hi, i just made the tough decision in purchasing table ninja 2 days ago and it was fine up until now, a new pokerstars update. Now the SnG Sensei doesnt register me in tournaments when i press start. I tried to revert to old version of stars and once opened, i could not load the filters, only on the new version of stars can i actually open the filters on the old version when i click filter nothing happens. Hope you can help.

We are working on an update to fix this and will release it as soon as possible. I don't have an ETA for you though. Sorry for the hassle.

how can i find out as soon as the update goes up? thanks

I don't think there is any way other than starting the software and getting the auto-update notification once it is ready.

As soon as the update is launched we make an announcement in these forums:

TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars - Page 546 - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

TableNinja :: Support

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tableninja/

Subscribing to one of these threads will get you an email notification when a post is made.