TableNinja Version 1.2.135.0 -- New options for SnG Sensei

Default TableNinja Version 1.2.135.0 -- New options for SnG Sensei

Hey guys,

We've corrected several problems since the latest PokerStars update. We've also added the ability to accept or reject SnGs using the Sensei based on Stars color note labels assigned by the player. You can find these options on the new "Advanced" tab in the Sensei.

Here's whats new in TableNinja version 1.2.135.0
    --------------------------
    New features
    * Add an extra two SnG searchers to the SnG opener
    * Add ability to accept or reject SnG registration
    based on the colors with which players are marked

Bug fixes
    * Fix SnG opener following PokerStars update
    * Fix 'Join waitlist' hotkey following PokerStars
    update
    * Fix default betting when using the Nova theme on
    small tables, following PokerStars update
    --------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post here and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Fool

Hello. The sng opener stops registering after some time, I did not figure out exactly when or why. It happened several times, it shows it is running but does not register any sng. It does not work even if I click stop and start again, it works only after TN restart.

Quote Originally Posted by GreedyMatt View Post
    Hello. The sng opener stops registering after some time, I did not figure out exactly when or why. It happened several times, it shows it is running but does not register any sng. It does not work even if I click stop and start again, it works only after TN restart.

I am starting to get reports of the Sensei stopping mid session requiring a restart. Are you using the new color coding feature for the Sensei? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I am not using the new feature, just the opener.I sent you the files sorry for the delay.

I have the same problem... when do you think the bug will be solved?

We have a fixed version in test and hope to release it soon. Sorry for the hassle.