sit n go Opener value not going to stars filter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default sit n go Opener value not going to stars filter

I have had this issue for a couple of weeks. When I input a name in the opener and click save the stars filter pops up and when I hit test the name that I have entered in the opener does not go to the stars filter. Instead the min and max buyin fields jump to 1 and then to 0.

I have tried re-installing TN and also tried to erase and re input the filters several times.

I'm afraid this is caused by inconsistant behavior with the Stars SnG filter. The easiest way to fix it would be to backspace out the filter name in the Sensei, then reset your filter in Stars and save it again in the Sensei. Most users only report need one or two tries to get a filter saved thats applied correctly. Once you have a working filter the problem should't return.

i have tried that several times but it's still not working

I have the same problem. Old filters are working fine, but can't create a new one. Tried it several times over the last 3 weeks.

I have had reports of a few users needing multiple tries to get a working filter saved. You shouldn't need to completely remove the old filter. Reseting the Min/Max and clicking the save button is enough.

Ok, I had to give you a lot of credit, did it so often, that I really didn't believe your advice ;-)

But after like 10 tries in a row it finally worked, thank you.

can you tell please what did you try exactrly when it finally worked?
    i did it something like 100 times and it is still not working.

sry 4bet, can't give you a miracle advice. I just stupidly did the same thing over and over and after a lot of tries it worked. When I do a new one now I mostly can do it first try or after just a few, but that one time I did a LOT of saves till it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarone View Post
    sry 4bet, can't give you a miracle advice. I just stupidly did the same thing over and over and after a lot of tries it worked. When I do a new one now I mostly can do it first try or after just a few, but that one time I did a LOT of saves till it worked.
    thank you for the response.
    maybe a bit more help - what did you do? just clicking the "save\test" buttons? or also click the "reset" button between each click?

10x.

just fixed the Filter in stars (the entrants still resets, tested it before answering -first try reset to 2 entries, 2nd worked), then save and test.