Problem with theme table settings

Default Problem with theme table settings

Hello, I'm new on this site and I just tried to use ninjatable for the first time. Everything is set up but nothing seems to work because of the table theme. Since Black theme did not seem to be supported I tried different ones so I could use the software but it doesn't work at all. I tried to change to classic and hypersimple, applying the same settings in Pokerstars but I can't get to make it work. Could someone guide me through this cuz I find this software pretty useful and I would like to use it and buy it after getting used to it during the free trial.

The PokerStars(R) Theme Box keeps being red and it always says your custom theme may not be supported, whatever I choose as a table theme. I just don't understand why it keeps on not recognizing the theme even if it's the classic theme :S
    Last edited by MaRcEsCeNt; 04-20-2012 at 11:38 PM.

It sounds like you have an incorrectly set PokerStars settings folder. You can find the correct folder by going to PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder. Make sure this matches whats shown in TableNinja>Setup. If that doesn't seem to help please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.